Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 30, 2009

I think I have the cutest baby in the whole world…I know that sounds bias, but after all I am his mom. The best times with Warren are when I whisper sweet things to him, like “I am so proud of you,” “You are the best thing ever,” and “I love you so much,” and then he just smiles at me (the same smile from the previous picture).

Warren is still getting a little better each day. He has three things he is still working on. 1) maintaining his body temperature, 2) bottle feeding, and 3) breathing without oxygen support. He will be able to come with us while on oxygen, but the first two things are mandatory.

The staff at Ronald McDonald House informed us yesterday that they have a waiting list for four families. We decided to move out and let another family who is where we were (walking zombies) 7 weeks ago have our room. The Ronald McDonald House is a great place with a wonderful staff. We are very thankful for this great charity.